Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Weekend















These are some pictures of my sister, Karis. I really love her.

Friday Night was the Deer Park vs. La Porte football game. There was tons of people
for La Porte and for Deer Park. I wore some jeans and a Deer Park shirt. At the games I got some fake tatoos for my face and a beanie hat to add to my collection. Deer Park won.

On Saturday we went to a Marching Band competition to watch my sister. We got there in time to watch Deer Park and then we stayed for a while. We watched my sister then got some pickles to eat. We waited for my sister to come sit with us in the stands. While we waited, dad bought a patch for her jacket and a shirt she wanted last year. Once she got to the stadium we watched three more bands and then they announced the winners, first, second, and third. Deer Park won 4th.

I went to Party City to get my costume for Halloween. I don't want to tell you what my costume is yet because I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'll tell you on Halloween!!

After Party City, we ate at Potbelly and I had ice cream because my tonsils still hurt then.

On Sunday, I finally went home. I watched TV. Then at 4pm, I took a nap. When I woke up it was 6:00pm and my Mom was home. Mom and I watched a movie "When Zachary Beaver Came to Town" which was a good movie.

Here are some pictures of Karis and my tatoos. Go Deer!


No comments: