Friday, October 3, 2008

still sick


This morning, when I woke up, my throat started hurting again. I stayed home from school today. I slept till 8:00am then Grandma gave me medicine and made me breakfast. She talked to me about the doctor and looked down my throat and said that my tonsils were red and sore. I knew what tonsils were because Adrian was talking about that he got his tonsils removed during lunch. He did not get his tonsils removed during lunch he told us about it during lunch. Karis was home from college and we watched Smallville together until she had to leave for High School. Grandmother told me a story that her old doctor whenever she had a sore throat gave her some warm, salted water and had her gargle with it. She gave me some warm, salted water and I gargled with it and my throat felt better. I've been eating ice cream and popsicles all day. I spent the rest of the day watching TV and playing with Pixie.

No comments: